YMCA Of Greater Bergen County Key Initiatives
YMCA KEY INITIATIVES
We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in kids, our health and our neighbors.
Donors enable the Y, a charitable, non-profit 501©3 organization to offer a financial assistance program for those individuals and families that qualify as well as providing program subsidy for much needed community programs.
- FREE swim lessons for children in childcare.
- FREE Teen Y memberships for Hackensack and Teaneck 7th Graders.
- Activate America; Y’s work with Health Seekers.
- Financial assistance for Y Family membership and summer camps.
- Horizon Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthy U Program addressing childhood obesity.